Mascot
.
.
Since I (Claire) am a CAL grad (Go BEARS!) and Bobby's a UCLA Bruin grad, both of our alums have a bear as their mascot. I often bring up how CAL was established before UCLA and is therefore the fiercer and number one real BEAR while the Bruins tried to copy the BEARS and resorted to a cute, baby blue and yellow clad teddy-like bear. However, looking at our respective mascots. . . well let's just say I quickly change the subject.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But I still love ya Oski! . Speaking of mascots, here's Kobe's mascot for the police department hanging out in downtown Kobe making sure everyone's obeying the law. Pretty fierce looking, huh?
.
.

.
.
.
Since I (Claire) am a CAL grad (Go BEARS!) and Bobby's a UCLA Bruin grad, both of our alums have a bear as their mascot. I often bring up how CAL was established before UCLA and is therefore the fiercer and number one real BEAR while the Bruins tried to copy the BEARS and resorted to a cute, baby blue and yellow clad teddy-like bear. However, looking at our respective mascots. . . well let's just say I quickly change the subject.
.
.
.
.
..
But I still love ya Oski! . Speaking of mascots, here's Kobe's mascot for the police department hanging out in downtown Kobe making sure everyone's obeying the law. Pretty fierce looking, huh?
.
.
.
.
:::

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home