healing
::: as we invest more and go deeper in our relationships, we are learning that our friends are going through (or have recently gone through) really tough times of pain and loss...for many, the wounds are still fresh...yet, even in the short time we've been here to listen to their stories, we're learning that God has been healing and restoring our friends in wonderful ways that testify to his goodness and grace...couple days ago, God put our hurting friends on our hearts...we prayed...out of that time of groaning came this simple song that we'd like to share with you, to encourage you to turn to God for healing in your time of need :::
Share Video at DropShots.com
in my sorrow
you are my song
in my darkness
you are my star
in my weakness
you are my strength
to go on
you are healing me
and i can sing now
sing of your love and grace
i can bring now
grateful songs of praise
i can trust now
the goodness of your ways
because you're healing me
[words/music by b.j.r. 2-3-06]
Share Video at DropShots.com

2 Comments:
Hello Bobby and Chung! Jimin and I are continuously encouraged by your lives (and your wonderful songs of praise)! Keep up the great work for our God.
hi chung! I finally got a chance to read your blogs...I will definitely be a subscriber so I know how to be specifically praying for you. btw...where do you want me to send my CD? to your inlaws or to Japan? check ur email! Hope ur well...and bobby, tho i never met you personally, I still want to thank you for sharing your song of praise! May the Lord continue to use this gift He's given you, to bless others!
Post a Comment
<< Home