Tuesday, June 20, 2006

check out

::: check out these moves i've been practicing...just kidding -- this is claire's newest english conversation student (notice how claire, yoko and i have perfected the 'understated' japanese game show audience effect)...




Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
music: shai linne//the solus christus project (www.lampmode.com)
:::

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the ooohs and ahhhs. Haha. Bobby, as a lawyer, you should make him sign a contract saying your his agent. Then enter him in "so you think you can dance" the Japan version.

June 21, 2006 3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the guy in the video was Bobby copying all my dance moves. But then I realized it's some other guy copying my dance moves. Bobby, it looks like your hair style has become the raging trend in Japan.

June 22, 2006 2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

reading your blog makes me miss japan SO MUCH. but it seems closer to home, because i'm living there through you.

happy birthday chungeun! i hope it's a happy celebration. :)

June 22, 2006 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home