goofy
.
.
::: spending the afternoon in government offices...an unavoiadable (and all too frequent) aspect of living in japan...on the bright side, these gov errands force us to practice writing our address in kanji...i'm glad that claire can always make me laugh and vice versa...
.
...forgot your glasses while dashing out of the house on errands?...no worries...the post office provides eyewear in three elton john-fantastically loud colors...
.
...

.
...the rocket man's sidekick below, smiley sweet as ever, while waiting at the vehicle registration office...by the way, you don't need to bring reading material...when we got bored waiting, there were a couple of big flat-panel screens showing sumo...
.
... 

.
...all done...whew!...we're starving...time to grab a quick katsu-don (pork cutlet rice bowl), rent a movie from tsutaya (the family stone was decent), and minimize...
.
:::

1 Comments:
Hello C & B...I haven't been to your blog site for awhile...I love planners! They're so fun. Family Stone? I HATED that movie--watched it with Christine and Tim. love ya! ...Betty
Post a Comment
<< Home