gyozas
.
.
Do you like kitchens?
.
.
I sure do. So when our church family and guests come over and crowd our kitchen elbow-to-elbow, I'm lovin' it. And when we have a party centered on making and eating gyoza (potstickers), perhaps my favorite food of all time, I've died and gone to heaven. Some glimpses of the good times today, starting with a great picture of Mikiko.
.
Do you like kitchens?
.
.
I sure do. So when our church family and guests come over and crowd our kitchen elbow-to-elbow, I'm lovin' it. And when we have a party centered on making and eating gyoza (potstickers), perhaps my favorite food of all time, I've died and gone to heaven. Some glimpses of the good times today, starting with a great picture of Mikiko.
.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
One new thing I learned from our Chinese friends: you must stir the gyoza filling (usually a mixture of pork, chives (nira), raw egg, sesame oil, and salt) in a clockwise fashion. No ifs ands or buts. Everytime I went counterclockwise, I was slapped on the wrist. Pretty hard I might add.
.
.
...
.
.
Stuffed and satisfied -- a pretty happy bunch of human gyozas by the end of the party.
.
.
...
.
.
.
:::
.
.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home