pressure
.
.
.
What kind of car parker are you? I'm not a stickler for falling between the painted lines. But when the lines consist of pretty yellow flowers (these poor 'lil things deserve a better lot in life), as we noticed to our surprise when pulling up to our dentist's office this morning, I couldn't help but feel a pinch of pressure.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What kind of car parker are you? I'm not a stickler for falling between the painted lines. But when the lines consist of pretty yellow flowers (these poor 'lil things deserve a better lot in life), as we noticed to our surprise when pulling up to our dentist's office this morning, I couldn't help but feel a pinch of pressure.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3 Comments:
That is the funniest and the strangest thing I have ever seen!!! :-)
once again, only in japan. ;) keep the updates coming!
I can't imagine those flowers surviving in DC! Great parking job!
Post a Comment
<< Home