Our new home
.
.
As I mentioned in a previous post, we live about a 30 minute walk from Bobby's college at the University of Oxford. Now, I'd like to give you a tour of Summertown which is the area closest to us where we do our grocery shopping. Then a tour of our cozy flat.
.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
Here's the street we live on.
.
.
...
.
.
The entry way into our complex.
.
.
...
.
.
Outside our building.
.
.
...
.
.
Welcome to our home!
.
.
...
.
.
...

.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
Hope we can have you over soon for a cup of tea!
.
.
.
As I mentioned in a previous post, we live about a 30 minute walk from Bobby's college at the University of Oxford. Now, I'd like to give you a tour of Summertown which is the area closest to us where we do our grocery shopping. Then a tour of our cozy flat.
.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
Here's the street we live on.
.
.
...
.
.
The entry way into our complex.
.
.
...
.
.
Outside our building.
.
.
...
.
.
Welcome to our home!
.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
Hope we can have you over soon for a cup of tea!
.
.
:::

4 Comments:
Very cozy and neat! I loved seeing the out/insides of your new home!
Look at your belly!! ACK!! I miss you, lady! Blessings...
Your house is SO HUGE!!! ESPECIALLY YOUR KITCHEN!!!
Thanks for updating your blog. :D It's great to hear and see what you guys are up to. Miss you lots and will e-mail you soon!
What a lovely "flat" you have! It seems pretty roomy, too. Lots of room for Samuel to grow into!
We love you all-thanks for blogging again!
Post a Comment
<< Home