Sunday, June 22, 2008

WOW Year

.
.
Happy Birthday to me! I'm 33!
.
.
...
.
.
So I've decided that this will be my "WOW" year.
.
.
Why? Because when you hold up your fingers to make the sign for 33 like so
.
.
...
.
.
it looks like WOW. I know it's kind of dorky. But, I want to be "wow-ed" by everything this year. To look at all of God's creation, all He's doing in and through me, around me, with a child-like "wow" wonder--this is my WOW year.
.
.
WOW - Celebrating with Gakuentoshi Chapel family is always so special.
.
.
...
.
.
And WOW - what a yummy cake! with an Anpanman theme. Anpanman is one of my favorite Japanese cartoon characters.
.
.
More WOW - Thai food for lunch. Thanks again Yoko!
.
.
...
.
.
WOW - Thanks God for my wonderful English class ladies!
.
.
...
.
.
WOW! Design-your-own-flavor instant ramen. Our friend TD went to a ramen museum in Osaka and made us a couple of original flavored cup ramen - kimchi and pork flavor - WOW!
.
.
...
.
.
...
.
.
And every day I'm WOW-ed by the one I was born to love.
.
.
...
.
.
:::

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy JoJo said...

HAPPY HAPPY 33rd CHUNG!! I PRAY THAT GOD WOWS YOU IN ENDLESS WAYS THIS YEAR!!

July 02, 2008 2:11 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

Happy Birthday my friend!

July 03, 2008 5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday chung! your wow face is too cute! my opto classmates & i would do the same thing with 2 peace signs next to our eyes to say class of 2002. :)

July 03, 2008 11:30 AM  
Blogger Jungle News said...

Happy Birthday Claire!
Come to Australia; there's plenty to be wowed about down-under! :-)

July 05, 2008 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home